Google Search Bar

Custom Search

Consumer Electronics FAQ


Burn a dvd?
I'm trying to make a spectator sport tape dvd for a college... I enjoy a dvd with two entire games on it, but I purely want like seven minutes of one winter sport. How can I get the hobby off this dvd (i.e. gather it to the computer) and onto its own disk??

Burned cds surrounded by dvd player?
i want to play my burned cds on my Sony dvd player but when i insert the disk it say no disk found. is in that any certain kindly of disk that will work or something like that?

Burned DVD won't play within player?
So I have tons burned dvd's. I copy my dads and use them for myself. That isn't illegal right?! lol. Anyways, So yesterday I signed up to this website where on earth you pay a levy and you can download unlimited movies. So I downloaded the Lion KIng and Beauty and the Beast for my daughter. I burned them to DVD and now it say "PLayback prohibited due to area limitations". What the heck does that aim? Why will all other burned DVD's play except the one's I burned? It played on my computer. But not contained by the player. I don't understand. If you necessitate more info, ask a question. I will check rear periodically and answer any questions you might own.

Burned dvds playback problems?
the movies that i burn on my blank dvd-r discs play fine on my computer but when i try to play them on a regular dvd player the picture starts to break up near the lapse of the movie. can anyone tell me why and administer me suggestions.

Buying a camera...?
I'm considering purchasing a new digital camera. Does anyone own any tips or advice on what to look for? I will probably purchase it from Best Buy.

Buying guitars?
where can i grasp an electric guitar in oregon?

Cable or satellite tv/internet?
What are the pros/cons of each

CallinG!?
if i'm in the US and i wanna variety a phone call to taiwan is this possible? if so....what do i do to do this? gratefulness

Camera and dvd player?
where can I attain a good mini dv camcorder, and a flawless portable dvd player, for under $200 for the cam and lower than $100 for the dvd player. Nowhere online, or that requires credit card use please.

Camera assist??
ok, so my mom's birthday is coming up, and i want to get her this $130 digital camera at circuit city. i want to buy it alone so my mom won't know but my friend said i have to pay warranty. is it true? because my dad bought me a $130 camera also but i he didn't recompense warranty.

Can a 120 V radio that be plugged into a 220 V electric socket be repaired?
The radio is not a tube radio.

Can a CVD play on a DVD player?
I purchased a Korean Drama named "My Lovely SamSoon 16 VCD set. I enjoy a Magnavox DP170MS8 DVD player, hope it will work.

Can a dvd player produce 720p?
I've asked this question past, and got suggestions roughly burning software, but not an answer to my question. If i convert a 720P VIDEO FILE INTO DVD FORMAT AND BURN IT, will it display on my tv as 480p or 720p? i hold a 1080p lcd tv with an upconverting dvd player.

Can any entity from India who have be to Turkey please give a hand?
Can the plug for a digital camera battery charger be inserted into the wall socket of a Turkey hotel directly, or does it hold to be through an adaptor? If an adaptor is needed, where within Mumbai can I find it, and what should I ask for?

Can anyone guess what the electrical problem might be?
This is when I try to charge up my Game Boy Advanced. I'll plug it in and sometimes it won't work. I plug it into a different socket and it will work for a couple of days, later it stops. Then I hook it back into its untested socket and it works again. I have to rotate sockets to carry it to charge. It looks like adjectives the sockets are working, because I put other appliances and such in here and they work. Which makes me meditate the problem is the GBA plug. But it works, I just hold to rotate sockets I use. Why would it work sometimes in respectively socket, but not everytime? And shouldn't it not work in any socket at some point if its the plug? What could the problem be?

Can anyone notify me where on earth to attain operating instructions for weightwatchers babyliss 8976U electronic scales.?
I have simply put new battery in and I hold forgotten how to use them, the instructions are lost. Help!

Can anyone report me how they hooked up a digital converter box next to a tv, dvd player, and a vcr?
We are using a RCA converter box.

Can anyone serve me fix my speaker!?
ok, so my speakers are very frail. they are Boston Acustics and they are kick or at lowest possible they were until that time they stopped working a few weeks ago. they literally just stopped working (the nouns just cut out). I open up the subwuffer because the two small speakers plug into it and i thought something snapped or something, but everything looked fine. im not entirely sure power is flowing through them, bu then again, that might not be the problem at adjectives. New speakers are gonna cost way too much so if i can fix these, i will tremendously very comfortable. PLEASE HELP!!

Can Deluxe Whirlwind Cotton Candy Machine work at home ?
It says that it entail 25 Amp line and 120 Volts for it to operate. I don't know if the electricity at my home can work or not?

Can eyes our make out the difference between a 1080p and a 720p resolution??
discarding the distance and lighting. i just want the concrete answer. i be determined whats the maximum resolution our eyes can actually "see".

Can I bring a portable dvd player across the american border?
I am going to Duluth from Thunder Bay and people said that I necessitate to do some sort of paper work if I want to bring it to and from the states. please serve..

Can I buy an HD converter very soon, or do I hold to skulk 'til 2009?
Can I buy an HD converter now, or do I enjoy to wait 'til 2009?

Can i fix come first phones?
i kinda broke my lil sis's head phones. they snapped right contained by half how can i fix them, right presently shes at karate so i have almost an hour befor she gets rear.... HELPPPPP!

Can I listen to my TV beside a bluetooth headset used for cell phones?
My room is right above my dad's and I watch TV while he sleeps. He have been complaining that he can hear it through the floor/ceiling. I want to catch a wireless head set so just I can hear it, but I move around alot and don't want to wear a pair of earpiece. I'd like to know if here is a way I can use a bluetooth point for a cell phone, so i just own one small thing clipped to one ear. Is that possible? does a product close to that exist? Can I buy something that will let me use a cell bluetooth for that? If nearby is and someone can tell me where on earth to get it I would be eternally greatfull. Thanks In Advance.

Can I Play Games On My Portable DVD Player?
I Have A Venturer 8 inch Screen . It has A Standard Red, White, Yellow Slot. But it say audio out, Video out. When I try to play a game i gain just nouns and no video. Do i need a special cord. If so where on earth do I get this. I tried RadioShack But i didn't no what to look for. Please provide a relationship if you can help

Can I plug a multiple outlet on a voltage convertor?
So that I can run a TV and a DVD player from the same convertor? I own US appliances that are 110 and need to run them im 220.

Can i plug an electronic into a something else instead of an outlet or generator?
I want to plug something into maybe a mobile and not an outlet or generator. I preferably want it to be a small as possible.

Can i plug contained by a phone headset into my computer and homily be capable of address and hear individuals next to skype?
or also I have a headset from my ps2 that take USB would I be able to use that?

Can I plug surrounded by a lavalier mic addressee directly into an amp or must I use a mixer?
It's basically for a weekly set up for our director to speak to the chorus during rehearsal so the a reduced amount of steps (and lugging out of equipment), the better.

Can I recharge Duracell and SuperEnergy betteries surrounded by an Energizer recharger?
I tried to, but the red light be blinking.Instead of just buying and buying, are in that any other good rechargers, if Energizer, out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 MEDIA AT ELECTONIC
Design by BloggerThemes